THE EMERALD COAST VIZSLA CLUB’S FIRST SPECIALTY is right around the corner! Closing date is February 10th. We have worked hard to get to this point in our Club’s progression. Below is information related specifically to our Specialty:
Show Entry info:
· We will be in the ring closest to the back door in Building 4 (Ring 6)
· There will be Raffle Baskets ringside – don’t want to miss these!
· There will be Boy Scouts (hopefully) available to help folks unload
· Vizslas will have crating area ringside on the east side of the building – right side as you enter the back building (Corgi’s will be on the west).
· They cannot reserve space for V’s for parking, but there should be ample parking behind building 4 and 6 and to the east side of building 6.
· After the show, we will have our ECVC meeting (very short and all guests are welcome) and LUNCH (open to ALL) in Bldg. 6 (grooming area) – out the back building and to the left – there will be a section in the back of the building taped off for us
· AND will do the Raffle Baskets!!
· WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO HAVE OUR FIRST SPECIALTY – SO PLEASE – ALL COME!
· There are sanctioned matches TH and FRI nights with food and wine
· Saturday night dinner in Building 2 – Sonny’s BBQ with chicken & pork, sides and iced tea for $10
· If V people want to park together with RV’s – let Kristen Sullivan (firstname.lastname@example.org) know and they can arrange area behind buildings 4 & 6 for you – let them know at the gate when you arrive.
We look forward to seeing you there and supporting ECVC’s First Specialty J
ECVC Show Chair
ECVC Show Committee